Friday, August 24, 2007

yoga torture

ahh, i can so get used to tis kinda lifestyle.. waking up to a nice, leisurely breakfast of mee siam n half sitting/lying on a cushioned day-bed on the 27th floor of ocean towers, facing the paranomic views of marina bay, reading my driving handbk while waiting for yoga therapy with the handsome vicki to begin. machiam paris hilton's life of the rich n famous rite?! =)

but being overly ambitious like i always am, i got myself into alot of unexpected pain when thebestfriend decided to visit me in the middle of class. cringing in pain, i struggled n barely survived completing my 'ohms' n stretches. however, as i mentioned, i was ambitious. so when the pain became manageable, i proceeded for saumik's hatha yoga class 30 mins aft my first class ended. like all saumik's (he was featured in sunday times a few wks ago to be among the top yoga instructors in sg) classes, he nv fails to push us to the limits!

so there came my 1 hr or pure, intensified torture as he physical manhandled me into all sorta weird positions coz i obviously wasn't in any state to twist my body to achieve such warped postures. bahx. pulling, pushing n stretching my limbs when all i wanted was to curl into a ball n whine for my mommy. waaahhhh..





n of all times, he chose today to teach us a new step - the one above. it may look like nothing but seriously, its horrible to the max! u do it wrongly n u twist ur neck.. which i may hv succeeded in achieving coz my neck feels sorta rigid now. =( anyway, when i refused to obey his instructions to 'hold stance', n he actually held me down forcefully for a whole 15 secs in "torture 2"! its not fair tt he got big muscles n i hv flabby ones. which means resistance is futile n equates to limping out of studio C with not juz an aching abdomen but wobbly legs n a painful back. zzz. its times like tis tt i hate being a female.. *wails*

lunch was nicer with mommy buying me lunch at the raffles xchange's the soup spoon.



my lovely hot chocolate.. its quite a small cup although it looks big here..



my chicken n mushroom potpie.. hehe.. full of trans fat. tsssssk!



mommy's healthier alternative of roasted pumpkin soup.



our shared asian tofu salad..

oh look, its time for my afternoon nap! sweet dreams. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home